Monday, February 1, 2016

Valentines Day?

I will be putting up shortly V-day items, you may remember them from previous years I can't really remember the last time I made/ posted them but they are BACK!!

I will leave you with some old Photos :D hopefully I will have new photos to put in shop before the week is up but we shall see. I will for sure post them for sale before end of week for you to purchase before the big day!


Heart Keychain
I LOVE YOU Hanger



ALL REDS,PINKS,PURPLES,and WHITE"S" lol

I don't know if I will have Custom order ones due to the back log of commissions I have right now but keep an Eye out in the shop! I am hoping to have better pictures of the colors due to lighting and background on these its hard to see the different shades of reds and pinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment